Event Medical Plus is a South Australian organisation that is focused on providing the community with professional medical and healthcare services. Our account managers have a collective experience in excess of 50 years in the area of event medical services and have had direct involvement in many of South Australia’s significant and iconic events and venues. Using this experience, our dedicated Account Manager will tailor solutions that meet our clients’ needs in the most cost-effective way possible. Established in 2014, Event Medical Plus raises the standard in service delivery and clinical care.
Due to a period of growth, we are now seeking a number of healthcare practitioners enter our casual pool, and as such be eligible for various casual shifts that are available from time to time, in the capacity of ‘Responder’. It is the role of a responder to provide medical assistance to injured or ill persons in collaboration with other Event Medical Plus and non-Event Medical Plus Healthcare Practitioners or services, in accordance with the Event Medical Plus Clinical Framework at events, where Event Medical Plus services are contracted and Healthcare Practitioners are rostered. Healthcare Practitioners support to the deployment, execution and withdrawal of Event Medical Plus services, equipment and equipment to an event.
Event Medical Plus Healthcare Practitioners are selected based on:
- Personal and professional presentation;
- Relevance of clinical and non-clinical experience;
- Satisfactory outcome of pre-employment checks, including a DCSI Criminal Record Screen, Pre-Employment Medical Assessment (where requested) and Reference Checks, as well as the provision of satisfactory evidence in accordance with the respective clinical accreditation level listed below.
For initial accreditation, must provide evidence of:
- Successful completion and attainment of the Certificate III in Basic Health Care (HLT33112) or equivalent/greater; and
- Clinical competency through continued employment in a clinical setting or similar activities; and
- Completion of relevant EMP Induction.
For ongoing accreditation, must provide evidence of:
- Continued maintenance of clinical competency through continued employment in a clinical setting or similar activities; and
- Completion of relevant EMP Induction; and
- Satisfactory result from a DCSI Criminal Record Screen; and
- Completion of any upgrade packages of new, modified or revised clinical guidelines, standing orders or equipment guides.
The full position description can be located here: Position Description – Healthcare Practitioner